While things are different now, our commitment to provide a safe environment and a great guest experience remains the same. Many changes have been made to the typical Pinthouse experience that y’all have known to come and love. Our dedication to the safety of our guests and team members will include The Texas Restaurant Promise, coupled with the following Pinthouse guidelines for visits to our brewpubs:
What to expect as a guest during COVID-19 restrictions
- Limited Dine-in Service: Reduced dine-in service capacity to allow for proper social distancing. This includes maximum parties of 6, as mandated by the state of Texas.
- Check-in: When you arrive, please see our hosts to get in line. We have implemented a new waitlist procedure.
- Ordering Process: We will take your order from our registers, as was our normal process.
- One Person Orders: Please send only one person up from your group to order for the table.
- Social Distancing: Please do your best to maintain safe distance between you and our other guests while you move about.
- Food Delivery: We will bring your food to you at your table, once it’s ready.
- Drink Refills: When you’re ready for a drink refill, please come on up and we’ll get you're a fresh glass.
- Using Our Restrooms: One in, one out policy for our restrooms.
- Face Covering: We ask that all guests wear a mask when not seated at your table.
- Cashless Environment: We are temporarily moving to a cashless environment to mitigate any unintentional transmission through currency.
- Touchless Payment: We are now accepting Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay as touchless payment options. Feel free to use your credit card as well.
- Tabs: Unless you are paying with a credit card, due to our new payment technology, we’re not able to start tabs and will require payment with each transaction.
- When You're Finished: Once you’re done with your meal, feel free to head towards one of our exits, and our bussing and sanitizing teams will clean and prep your table for our next guests.
Additional Safety & Sanitization Protocols
- Cleaning & Sanitization: Heightened sanitization and cleaning efforts by our team members, including an ample amount of hand sanitizer for guests.
- Staff Screening: Team members will be extensively screened prior to each shift.
WE CAN'T THANK Y'ALL ENOUGH FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT!